CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jeffrey <3


This is Jeffrey,
the most amazing person I've ever been with. We're very much opposites, but it's what makes us work so well. I cannot imagine myself, my life, without him here with me. He's my other half, and yes, often we clash, but we always make it through the bad. We are young parents starting off with major help from family, so it's going
to have it's stressful days, but we always pull through. That's how I know he'll always be here for us! He's an amazing dad! Everyday is a learning experience for us as parents and just learning how each of us are. We love each other just as we are, we have our imperfections, but imperfections are what makes everything beautiful.


1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jeffrey added another amazing piece to our family puzzle! With him we are more complete. I love him, you and my little Landers so much!