CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Best Sister Of ALL!! :)






My sister and I are best friends. She lives in AZ, with her Husband Bobbie(haha), and two beautiful boys, Jake and Aiden. I use to live with them before I got pregnant with Landon. It was awesome living there being with my best friend everyday. Being silly, going to the store all hours of the night, just hanging out....I miss her! Jakey and Aiden are so cool man! They can make you happy no matter what...Their little smiles and laughs....I miss them too! Bobby and Lindsey are very great for taking me in, I didn't even have to pay rent. I don't know where I'd be without them, I'm so grateful! I miss my sister soooooooooooooooooooo much! I hate that we're so far away, but I'm pretty sure Jeff, Landon, and I will be moving there after our wedding....I"m excited for that because I'll get to see Lindsey everyday...She can crack me up no matter how mad I am..She always gets me!!! I love her to death!! I miss you sister!!! LOVE LOVE LOVEY

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your my best friend, my rock, the person who picks me up when I am SO down, my reality check, my dance partner, my cheerleader, my shoulder to cry on, my partner in silly crime, my first call about ANYTHING important or not,you're my BEST! I love you so VERY much Rah!!