CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Landon and Hooligan<3

My best friend court has a dog named Hooligan and Landon digs him! Hooligan is Court's baby like Landon is mine! I told her boyfriend JJ that I'd babysit Hooligan while he hung out in the back yard and within ten minutes I was out there ready to have JJ take him back haha...He peed twice on the rug and pooped on a towel, that I hurried up and threw under him haha! He's a sweet dog though, just a puppy and Landon loves him! Here are some pictures of that wonderful (haha) day:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My weblog is entirely
devoted to world peace.
Mankind is on the brink
of total annihilation,
disarmament treaties
and the UN notwithstanding.

I firmly believe that if a
majority of people believe
that if the majority
of the world's population
desires peace, enough pressure
on the leadership can be
brought to bear.